Thursday, August 12, 2010

Planning Planning Planning

This is the start of a blog that I hope to use to capture the progress of a school that will be going through a major transformation this year. I will try to share the good of what works along with what is not working so that maybe other may be able to help us.
In order to improve student achievement and engagement I will be working with the following tools.
  • Google Apps for Education. (Major training and roll out for Sept 1)
  • Moodle. (Entering my 5th year, this year will help others to get it rolling.)
  • PowerSchool.
  • Drupal (Portal, System Integration.)
My current task is to develop a set of questions that can be used in an interview format with teachers to help access their comfort with new and existing technology in the school and how they use it to improve student learning.

What questions would you ask teachers?

No comments:

Post a Comment